- Build brand awareness - To create awareness about Tork Motors, its history and upcoming offering
- Generate buzz and drive traction for the virtual event - To create a buzz about the upcoming product launch across media and auto enthusiasts and drive traction for the virtual launch event
- Brand positioning - To brand Tork Motors as one of the best e-motorcycle manufacturers in the region
- Engagement with the TG - To interact with their audience and influencers in the digital space via interconnected branding platforms
- Expanding reach - To reach out to the exact target group in the digital space, by leveraging the experience of SRV Media and the use of advanced targeting tools (100,000 unique reach)
- Highlight the product and focus on its USP(s) - To showcase the technologically advanced, Made in India KRATOS® and its USP(s)
- Addressing the Negative Sentiment of the Public in regards to previous failed launches
- Establishing credibility as India’s 1st EV Manufacturer
- Addressing Social Media Comments
- Creating a buzz & generating leads for registration & booking of the long-awaited virtual launch event of Kratos & Kratos-R
To build brand awareness and generate buzz for the virtual launch of KRATOS® using integrated marketing strategies. A two-pronged strategy was devised featuring performance marketing and digital PR for a duration of 3 months. The goal of the campaign was to raise awareness among the target audience; create traction for the virtual launch event and establish Tork Motors as one of the best e-motorcycle manufacturers in the region.
Harnessing SRV's experience and utilizing a range of tools including Google Ads, Social Media Ads, OTT platforms, several paid and organic Social Media posts were created to reach the precise target group.
Simultaneously, structured narratives, media announcements, virtual press conferences and media test rides were conducted as a traditional form of media engagement to highlight the launch of the new e-motorcycle. Operating on a stringent timeline, all tasks, objectives and deliverables were obtained in a time-bound manner for the success of the launch.
- 300% more unique users reached the event than the initial goal.
- 19000 viewers of the virtual launch,
- 6000 leads out of which 2500 got converted.
- 167 media stories published across national, regional, and auto-trade media.