Protinex wanted to revamp the site and backend. It was to be converted from Drupal to WordPress. Some of the client expectation were -
• The design has to be SEO friendly.
• The design should follow UI/UX best practices and consumer journey (e.g. when the consumer lands on the home page from social or direct how will the design keep him/her engaged to the site).
• The subscription flow has to be designed when the user is on the site
• Since this was a revamp we first performed a website audit which helped us understand what’s missing from the website and which part of it needed more attention.
• We found wrong URL mapping, an ineffective site map, duplicate content which was ultimately affecting the SEO rankings. The design was not very clean and the website was not user friendly.
• We deleted all of the duplicate/unwanted content to make sure the new site is SEO-friendly. The content audit helped us understand what was needed to be created.
• Wireframes were made, which defined the information hierarchy, plan layouts, and have efficient navigation flow and create functionality based on how we wanted users to process the information.
• As per the brief, the ideas was to have a SIMPLE, ENAGING and ELEGANT Website Design.
• The user journey was kept in mind while designing the website.
• Website has the needed CTA making the user journey smooth and easy.
• The new website: https://www.protinex.com/immuno-nutrient-calculator/ drastically improved user experience.
• The new website is user friendly and also SEO friendly
Digital / Web & Mobile