Why should girls be bound by household chores always?
The strength of a woman can define the future of our society!
She wants to learn! She wants to achieve! She wants to fly!
Cyclothon is their CSR Initiative which has been conducted for 5 years. It aims at raising donations for Girl Child Education where RBL Bank employees cycle for 1000 km to spread awareness about this initiative.
RBL Bank employees have been taking part in a 1000 km cyclothon since the past 5 years as a CSR activity to raise funds and spread awareness about girl child education.
- Their previous Campaign communication was #AbManzilDurNahi, a thought coined by the bank and is used since the past 5 years.
- The responsibility to brand the campaign under a new thought.
- Also, to rebrand the campaign, raise maximum funds and awareness online for the consecutive second year of their digital campaign.
- Derived a new campaign thought #MujheRokeNaKoi, in sync with the theme of “Girl Child Education” for both online as well as offline promotions.
- A robust Digital Strategy was put in place with optimum use of all the Social Media Platforms and Offline Marketing Strategies.
- Interviews with School Girls whose education was sponsored with the previous year’s donations was shared on social media platforms to create an emotional connect with the audience and increase awareness amongst them to support this cause.
- Digital reach increased by 144% as compared to the previous year.
- 415% increase in engagement compared to the previous year.
- More than 100% donations garnered overall than the previous year.