To elaborate on the idea of ‘Khidki’ and how Tata Play is a window to entertainment in every Indian household for increased engagement while building an emotional connection with the audience.
To create excitement among the audience, we got them to engage through various riddles on social media platforms. Once the TVC was launched, we elevated it through a contest through Instagram's Reels format. It was amplified by popular influencers to encourage the audience to participate and build brand awareness.
- With the help of various influencers, we brought to life those candid and unfiltered emotions of the people, who then encouraged the audience to showcase their emotions.
- Adding the Har Ghar Ki Khidki music to the Reels made their recall stronger.
- Then, through the AR filter, we tried to capture different expressions of the audience in different situations while watching TV.
- On social media, the campaign featured 8 macro and 50 micro-influencers along with 250+ unique organic entries
Impression - 18M
Reach - 11M
Engagement - 3.8M
Overall Views - 3.7M
- The music of #HarGharKiKhidki was picked up by IG Music, Prime Music, and Spotify and is available for everyone all over the globe to access.
- The campaign was featured in various publications, including MedisNews4U, Social Samosa, and Exchange4Media.