1. Creative input on the Brand’s image and revamp
2. Insight-driven social media campaigns and initiatives
In a country like India where the public lovingly packing things away in lofts or sell them if not in use, the notion of utilising self-storage units was fairly unheard of. Our primary task, as a result, was to bring storage units into the public consciousness as a reliable option at hand.
With intensive research, deep dive into consumer insights, and several rounds of brainstorming, we found that moving was the primary reason for using storage units. Our communication pillars thus were based on security, sincerity, secrecy, and convenience as we built a two-pronged approach to our communication strategy.
1. Created Instagram posts with both visuals and written content that were more current and engaging
2. Several content buckets were created under the campaign #EveryStorageStory, with a series of comics titled ‘Storage Insider’ chronicling the imaginary narratives of the items inside the units
3. Boosted ad posts so that they had better visibility and engagement
4. Created content for the client in the form of LinkedIn posts, Quora answers, and Blogs - a set number of which are sent to the client on a monthly basis.
1. Increase in the number of likes, comments, and views on the client’s IG page
2. More traffic to the client’s website and an increase in interest and sales
3. Cultivate interest and knowledge about storage units in the public eye through social
Safestorage Technologies & Services Pvt. Ltd.